Our IELTS preparation program is designed for students looking to improve their IELTS exam results. We encourage students to start with general English to improve their overall skills and then take the exam prep classes to improve their test results.
Why Join IGK’s IELTS Preparation Program?
- Train on the IELTS test format, both for the paper test and the computer-based test.
- Equal practice with the four skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing with integrated grammar, and vocabulary practice.
- Weekly practice IELTS tests with feedback from our qualified instructors.
- Integrated academic study skills.
- Access to official IELTS preparation tools and self-study online courses.
- Use the official Cambridge preparation material.
IGK’s IELTS Preparation courses have 3 different levels:
- Intermediate – targeting IELTS 5.5
- Upper Intermediate – targeting IELTS 6.5
- Advanced – targeting IELTS 7.5
Students are placed into the appropriate level based on the IGK placement test.