The User Interface Design Program is designed for students who are interested in future careers in the field of mobile, voice and web design. The program provides a solid foundation of theory and practical knowledge needed to create user-friendly interfaces.
On graduation, learners will be able to:
- Implement UI tools, frameworks, and built-in components.
- Apply user research techniques in the different stages of product development.
- Shape and implement adaptive user interfaces for different screen sizes.
- Apply user-centered design.
- Apply building blocks of Android and IOS user interfaces.
- Use voice and story mapping.
- Design user interfaces that are easy and comfortable to use.
- Create a portfolio implementing personal brand identity.
Graduates of this diploma can consider career opportunities under NOC 2175 or 5241 which includes positions such as:
- Web designers and developers
- Graphic designers and illustrators
- Communication Designer
- Production Designer
- Interactive Designer
- Art Director
- Creative Director