The UX Design Program is designed for students who want to learn the skills, tools and techniques used in the field of User Experience Design. Students will apply the knowledge in a practical, professional environment, including testing of interfaces and design principles.
On graduation, learners will be able to:
- Discuss and implement the process of designing appropriate User-Experience (UX) for various applications and platforms.
- Employ research techniques for conducting user and product research.
- Analyze research data and transform them into user goals, persona and user journey map.
- Create proper navigation structure, user flow, and information architecture.
- Develop application prototypes that are supported by user and product research.
- Apply principles of design for creating better cross-platform applications.
Graduates of this diploma can consider these career opportunities:
- UX Designer
- Information Architect
- UX Researcher
- Product Designer
- Interaction Designer