Combines morning ESL lessons with afternoon recreational, cultural, adventure and the most popular local activities.
Do you want to stay with a homestay family and study English with the Okanagan Lake beside you and the mountains behind you? Do you want to have beautiful beaches nearby in one of the Canada’s biggest outdoor playgrounds?
Student experience local culture by staying with IGK homestay family.
Students experience the local culture by staying with an IGK homestay family.
- Staying in a single room
- Shared bathroom
- Amenities: weekly laundry provided and 24/7 Wi-Fi included
- Meals: full board, 3 meals per day
- Average travel distance from IGK to your homestay family: 30-45 minutes or less
- All of our homestay families provide our young students with detailed instructions on how to travel from the homestay to our downtown IGK campus.
- Students also receive 24/7 emergency phone contact service from our homestay coordinators.
Students enjoy a social program with afternoon activities and a full-day excursion every week. They will explore Kelowna and its cuisines from various cultures.
Students enjoy activities that include local attractions, sports, S.T.E.M workshops and conversation clubs.
Students will enjoy a full day excursion on Saturday. On Sunday, they spend the day with their homestay families.