Application Fee (one-time fee, non-refundable) $150
Practical and Executive English as a Second Language (ESL)
High School Pathways
Monday – Friday
|FULL TIME 25 hours per week 9:00am-2:55 pm|
|1 to 4 weeks||$300 per week|
|5 to 12 weeks||$290 per week|
|13 to 24 weeks||$280 per week|
|PART TIME 15 hours per week 9:00am-12:00 pm|
|1 to 24 weeks||$200 per week|
|PART TIME 10 hours per week 12:45pm-2:55pm|
|1 to 24 weeks||$160 per week|
|EXECUTIVE ESL 30 hours per week 9:00am – 4:00pm (includes 1 hour private lesson per day from 3:00-4:00pm)|
|1 to 4 weeks||$500 per week|
- Full and part time Practical ESL programs begin weekly for ages 14 and up.
- High School Pathways Program begins weekly for ages 14 to 18 and weekly from June to August for ages 12 to 13.
- All ESL and High School Pathways programs are subject to a $40 monthly material fee.
- Executive ESL begins weekly for ages 14 except during in July and August when it is unavailable
|Volunteer Placements (Unpaid)|
- 2 to 12 week placements in nonprofit and community organizations, retail shops and restaurants.
- Volunteer placements begin weekly for ages 16 and up.
- Participants must enroll in an equal or greater amount of full time study at IGK prior to the volunteer placement. Beginner to Advanced levels.
|Youth Vacation Program|
|5 or more weeks||$1000 per week|
- Program begins on select dates in June, July and August for individuals ages 8 to 18
- Program begins weekly year round for groups of 10 or more.
Includes: Application fees, Practical ESL (15 hours per week), Activities (10 hours per week), single homestay, 3 meals per day, Kelowna Airport pickup and drop off, Material and Guardianship fee.
1:1 tutoring in General English skills, EIKEN, LPI, IELTS and CELPIP
1-9 hours-$45 per hour
10 or more hours-$40 per hour
|Homestay Placement Fee||$200 (one time fee, non refundable)|
|Weekly Homestay Fees|
|1 to 7 weeks||$230 per week|
|8 to 24 weeks||$225 per week|
Single room, shared bath and 3 meals per day (1 week=7 nights/8 days) Ages 19+
Minors (ages 12-18) $260 per week
Add $100 per week for vegetarian and special dietary requests.
Extra nights (Maximum 3 extra nights)
- $50 per night for ages 19+
- $55 for ages 12-18
Kelowna International Airport Transfers
Greeting $85 / Farewell $75 (Round trip transfers are mandatory for ages 8-18)
Students aged 19 and up with flights arriving and departing between 10:01 pm and 6:59 am are required to arrange their own transportation (taxi) to and from the homestay.
Unaccompanied minors ages 8 to 11 are required to pay an additional airport check in, security escort and gate assistance fee of $200.
$25 per week-Valid medical insurance is required by all students, which covers their entire stay. Proof of valid medical insurance will be checked on the first day of class.
Initial fee $100 + $100 per month service care. Guardianship is a requirement for all unaccompanied students under age 19 and includes 24-hour emergency care, legal support, translation service and financial planning.