The Certificate of Cryptocurrency Professional is offered to students who are interested in future careers in the field of cryptocurrency. The program provides a solid foundation of theory and practical knowledge needed in block chain applications, trading and investing, security practices and Smart Contracts in the field of cryptocurrencies.
On graduation, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Bitcoin and outline the applications that can be built with it.
- Better understand blockchain, its limitations and major application scenarios.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and investing and trading cryptocurrencies.
- Better understand laws and regulations Identify the security practices in the field of cryptocurrency.
- Define what Smart Contracts are, their applicability and how they are changing the way investing and trading is done.
Graduates of this diploma can consider the following career opportunities:
- Web designers and developers
- Business development officers and marketing
- Financial and investment analysts
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers