Attendance and Late Policy
Regular attendance is required by students in order to acquire all of the knowledge and skills necessary to complete the IGK programs successfully.
- Attend a minimum of 80% of each course
- Students are expected to be at the school and ready to start on time
- Teachers mark students attendance
- Students attendance is viewable by Student at any time at Teacher attendance report
- Students must keep their attendance above 80%
- If students are absent with a reasonable excuse they must contact their administrator within 2 days
- If students do not provide a reasonable excuse they will be marked absent
- Students wishing to challenge an absent mark must provide a reasonable excuse and may have to provide proof, for example, a doctor’s note.